Monday 29 October 2012

Tranquil Bluish Purple and Light Pink Party Wear Salwar Kameez - A Magnificent Girlish Outfit


It's my brother wedding approaching by and I am completely manic to get the magnificent girlish outfit that could bring out the best of my persona. At times, I wonder to get a western gown stitched and on the other hand I wish to go completely traditional which is the main theme of Indian weddings.




Running out in confusion and anxiety, searching for an appropriate dress for myself, I came across a traditional yet modish DesignerAnarkali salwar kameez online on one of the leading shopping store. My eyes were completely gazed on its richness and royalty it exhibited. I could not believe even salwar kameez can be an outfit that can overwhelm my heart with its endless beauty and grace.

The time I saw the tranquil bluish purple and light pink Party wear salwar kameez online, I decided to ditch those monotonous and life less western gown I had been thinking of. It's my elder brother's wedding, the day my family is waiting for so long and I want to look the best. After all, I am the sole pampered sister of my brother so I have every right to embrace the gathering with a drop dead gorgeous outfit.

The overall neck of the majestic purple pink combination is beautified with resham and stones work flowing on all over the arms as well. The border of the suit is magnified with lace work which further adds glam and sham to the attire. It is accompanied by a matching pink churidar and dupatta.

As I saw this spectacular Indian salwar kameez online on the website of Gravity Fashion, I couldn't withhold myself and directly placed the order. The parcel arrived in next 3 days and my pleasure in getting my dream attire was boundless. It was even more prettilicious then it seemed in the pictures. I am very excited to wear it on grant event of my family and so grateful to gravity fashion for sending luxurious attire I had been looking for.

0 comments:

Post a Comment